pandas are a girl's best friend.
9.17.2007
  i don't know.
i said my final goodbye, grabbed my things, and kissed him for the last time. he's out of my life.

and i have no idea what to do with myself.

i don't know who to call late at night. i don't know who to chat on im with at work. i don't know who to run to when i feel like no one understands. i don't know who will hold man my hand when i'm scared. i don't know who will hug me randomly. i don't know who will keep me warm in the winter. i don't know who will make all my reservations for me and take me to new places. i don't know where i'll stay when i'm in nyc. i don't know how i'll ever go to my belly dancing class again. i don't know who will encourage me to learn things that i normally wouldn't learn. i don't know who will give me new books to read with messages to me embedded in the book. i don't know how to think without him in my thoughts. i don't know how to live.

he was such a huge part of my life. he was my life, and now he's gone. even though he's still right across the river from me, i have to push him out of my life in order to heal from all of this. i feel so foolish because people who really do lose their loved ones can't ever see them again. i can, but i won't. i need to be strong.

my best friend and what i thought to be my soulmate just died to me.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

1200 characters is not enough to describe someone.

what you've missed:
January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / July 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / May 2008 /

things i'm obsessed with:
PEEPS --
bald.
brandogg.
breeb.
ex-marlo.
fro-bob.
gergely's.
jesss.
kochy.
kylee.
lil steve.
mindogg.
ritarrr.
THE SCOOP --
craigslist.
gothamist.
katherine&davis.
ninjaslice.
ohmyrockness.
pandas.
quals.
Powered by Blogger